Before we put your game to market we
- Analyze and identify who the target consumers are.
- Analyze game and monetization model.
- Create/Write marketing material (pics/videos/texts/etc.)
- Set up social media and web pages for the game.
- Let developer integrate Adverts/Analytics/IAP (whatever is suitable for the specific game).
- Other similar activities (and when possible, let developer make changes to game).
- Soft-Launch on one market, learn about game and players before full game launch.
When launching your game to market we
- Market, market, market! Put all social media, blogs, webs, etc into action.
- Send out pre written articles to magazine/blog editors etc.
- Put all user acquisition ideas into action.
- Analyze data, learn about monetization, DAU, ARPU, etc.
- - Update strategies and marketing according to learnings.
- - Document what marketing works, and analyze why it works/fails.
- Implement methods to re-activate gamers.